Every exit is an entry somewhere else. -Tom Stoppard
I can help you successfully transition to a more fulfilling career or the next phase of your professional life. I specialize in helping you choose work that better integrates into all aspects of your life, better reflects who you are.
- Wanting to upgrade your professional packet (resume, bio, and/or LinkedIn profile) in order to pursue a new opportunity, within your existing company or a new place of work?
- Looking for a more successful job or career because the one you have is not satisfying?
- Going through a divorce and needing to get back into regular employment that will be meaningful and financially support your life?
- Graduating from college and not sure how to use your degree or how to find a job that reflects your degree and interests?
- A stay-at-home mom wanting to find part-time or full-time work- especially flexible work- as your children are home less often?
- At a life crossroads and trying to determine the best path to take for your career and future?
- In a time of professional transition and feeling adrift?
Consider how a program can help you:
General Career Assistance…
Regardless of the industry or sector, I can help you structure work or career materials and goals that address the person who is uniquely you. I can provide general job seeking support, as well as cover letter, resume, LinkedIn, interview coaching, and offer negotiation coaching and assistance (see specific programs below).
If you already know your dream career but are not sure how to get there, identify ways to make meaningful connections in your dream field that can ultimately lead to a new job.
If you’d like to move up at your company but are not sure how to prepare and position yourself to get there, I can help you create the plan and materials to move you forward.
We can create a customized program to fulfill your career transition needs.
Special Career Programs
So often, I encounter clients with a resume that does not represent the phenomenal person behind it. I can help you put on paper all the traits that make you an asset to any company or organization and suggest a presentation that will further highlight those qualities.
The Resume Refresh program includes a professional resume review and one interactive session, including resume template, to rewrite and update your resume (can take place by phone or in-person).
Customized Resume Writing
Don’t have the time or interest in creating your own resume? I can do it for you! Let me tell the great story of the person behind the document.
“Webbing” is a diagramming and brainstorming technique that helps you to see, on paper, the links from where you are now to where you could be. The Career Webbing program is an 75-90 minute process to help you start thinking about a new career or to consider new employment possibilities in your existing field. Guided exercises and conversation will help you to discover new paths to professional fulfillment. As part of the session, you will receive a book filled with career seeking tools and other helpful information.
LinkedIn Profile Enhancements
The average viewer takes 4-5 seconds (yes, seconds!) to review the information on your LinkedIn profile. This interactive coaching session will help you understand the most important information to include on your profile and the most advantageous and eye-catching ways to “capture” your reader, leaving the best possible impression. We will also “walk through” the most important features of LinkedIn to utilize during your search.
Pricing for the above services is dependent on the program selected. I offer a range of pricing to meet any budget. To further get the best “bang for your buck,” I have bundled together my most popular programs, described below:
Sealing the Deal
Are you repeatedly sending out cover letter and resume packets with little or no response? Are you getting interviews but not job offers? Sealing the Deal will help you refine your search materials, interview skills, and help you to expand your thinking on where you are looking for jobs.
This program includes three to four components- with three, hour-long coaching appointments- plus review and editing assistance with your search materials. The components:
1) Resume Refresh- a personalized resume review and an interactive session to rewrite and update your resume. 1 hour
2) LinkedIn Profile Enhancement- an interactive session to update your profile and represent the best professional you in order to capture the attention of those viewing your profile. 45-50 minutes
3) Interview Readiness- personalized coaching on the best possible ways to present yourself and your skills during an interview. 1 hour
4) Job Prospecting- define additional outlets for your job seeking and new ways to expand your job search. 1 hour
Three versions of this program are available with pricing varying based on components. Please contact me for specific programming and pricing options.
Entering the “Real World”
Are you a college junior, senior or recent grad? Have you had some career planning assistance but still need additional help with your materials and direction? If so, this program is for you! In three coaching sessions you will:
1) Craft a new resume that follows the most used and recognized formats in the professional world or craft a resume that will enable you to confidently pursue internship or graduate school opportunities.
2) Learn new ways to pursue opportunities post-college and create a plan to start or expand that search.
3) Create or update a LinkedIn profile that will help launch you into the professional world. Discover ways to utilize LinkedIn in your job search or for valuable networking, regardless of your post-graduation plans.
Special reduced pricing as you enter the working world or new career!
Each program includes a FREE introductory appointment to assess your needs and the best possible services for you.
Consulting and coaching is available through private sessions, in person or by phone.
*Hardship pricing is available. Please ask for details*
Contact me for your free 30-minute introductory appointment: